Some Rules of Video poker in Online
Video poker is an online casino game which is the most popular and interesting game to the online casino player. People play this game for spending their leisure time and also get more pleasure. If you want to play the video poker, you have to know all kinds information about poker. What is the video poker? What are the rules of video poker and what are video poker tips? If you want to play any game you must know the rules of that game. Video poker has some rules for playing. Poker rules are not so easy. You have no need to be worried about rules. You have to try more. Then you can learn this video rules. If you agree to play the video poker in online, you must abide by following these rules:
- Put your money in the poker machine.
- You have to press the button Draw or Deal of machines.
- Then you have to raise card, after seeing card, if you want to hold, you have to press Hold button.
- Again you have to press Deal or Draw button.
- You can go on this system for long time until it will be funny.
- Cash out/Credit has noticed, at the time of pressing those buttons.
Double playoff Round:
This is an extra benefit of video poker. Double playoff round gives a great advantages for a player. A player has to bet doubled in this round. After his double betting, the poker machine will close.
Then within a short time, the machine will face up a card. If your card is greater than machine card, you will get back your all betting money with the game prize money. Again your card is less than the machine's card; you will lose your all betting money. You must always be attentive in this round. There are not far difference between online casino poker and land video poker. If you want to be winner, you must be following these:
- Jacks or Higher: When the machines jacks or higher, a couple of cards will count. Something may be low, it will not allow for the winner.
- Kings or Better: For this hand the kings and the aces are allowed.
- Two Pair: The same valued cards through two pairs.
- Three of same type: 3 cards must be in same value or point.
- Four of same type: Same valued 4 cards.
- Five of same type: same valued 4 cards and the Wild Card.
- Straight: Here, 5 cards those are increasing their value from one by one, but not in same suit.
- Flush: For the same suit of 5 alternate cards.
- Straight Flush: For the same suit of 5 consecutive cards.
- Royal Flush: in same suit, 5 consecutive cards are needed and for the first card there must be 10 valued cards and for last of any aces.
- Wild Royal Flush: Like the royal flush but having a Wild Card.